Saturday 20 August 2011

American Cardmaking Customers

I just wanted to say thank you to my new american cardmaking customers, i appreciate all the requests i have recieved..

I already have a few american football and baseball design sheets in my collection, sadly i don't have any basketball artwork but i will work on some and should have it available to downnload on CUP as soon as i can. I will send a post when it is uploaded

American Football
cup63848_593 American Football Pyramage Design Sheet
cup66325_593 Over the Edge American Football Design Sheet
cup66145_593 American Tunnel Design Sheet
cup66003_593 Over the Edge American Football Design Sheet

To view the sheets click on the craftsuprint banner below and enter the cup sheet number into the search bar
for example: cup63848_593

Baseball
cup66456_593 Catchers Mitt - No.1 Baseball Fan Unusual Pyramid Stacker



Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!





It was you guys that inspired me to merge my crafting and cooking, i will be adding more free recipes next week i am also thinking about including some recipes on my design sheets...just for something different

Many thanks
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment